Hodge & Langley is proud to announce the latest professional accomplishment by attorney T. Ryan Langley.
Last month, Ryan Langley was inducted into the International Society of Barristers (ISOB). Mr. Langley is now one of only six attorneys and two judges in South Carolina who are members of this prestigious organization.
Mr. Langley was inducted as a 2017 Fellow of the ISOB at a ceremony in Mexico in April. Criteria for acceptance into the ISOB require that members have:
- More than 10 years of practice
- More than 50% of average professional income from controverted causes with emphasis on in-court personal conduct by the person
- AV Martindale-Hubbell rating
- Excellent character, integrity of the highest order, and amiability of disposition, conducive to harmony in the personal relationships of the Fellows of the Society.
- By virtue of resourcefulness, courage, and other professional and personal qualities, has distinguished himself or herself as outstanding in the field of advocacy, rather than merely competent or average.
Our firm, our clients and our state will gain so much by having this respected and accomplished lawyer on our team. Congratulations, Ryan!