Greenville Product Liability Attorneys
With more than 50 years of collective legal experience, the Greenville product liability attorneys at Hodge & Langley Law Firm know what it takes to prevail in even the most complex cases. We will provide aggressive and compassionate representation from the moment you contact our office to the day your case is resolved.
There’s no upfront cost to take advantage of our legal services, and we do not charge an attorneys’ fee unless we win. For a free consultation, call 864-585-3873.
How Can a Lawyer Help with My Claim?
It’s a common misperception that winning a fair settlement in a personal injury case is a straightforward process. Even if you have compelling evidence, the defendant or insurance company may utilize many different strategies to challenge your claim. Their goal will be to pay you as little as possible or nothing at all.
At Hodge & Langley Law Firm, we can help you build the strongest possible claim, navigate the proceedings, and avoid mistakes during all stages of the claims process. Here are a few ways a Greenville product liability attorney can assist with your case:
- Collecting Evidence: In the chaotic days following an accident, it can be difficult to focus on building a claim. It’s not unheard of for victims to overlook critical evidence that may otherwise have strengthened their case. Our lawyers will know the kinds of evidence that will be necessary to pursue a favorable resolution given the circumstances. This may include blueprints and schematics of the product that injured you. If the defendant (or another party) possesses evidence but chooses to withhold it, we can help you apply legal pressure to try to obtain it.
- Estimating a Fair Settlement Amount: Every dollar paid out by an insurance company takes a bite out of their bottom line. As a result, claims adjusters are incentivized to undervalue or deny claims in order to minimize the amount paid out by their employer. Our Greenville product liability lawyers can help you estimate a fair settlement based on the pertinent facts of your case.
- Corresponding with the Opposing Party: Providing a recorded statement to the insurance company after the injury could sink your claim. Insurance companies can and do ask questions designed to elicit responses that could later be used to challenge claims. It is in your best interests to let your lawyer handle all correspondence with the insurance company from the start.
- Deposing Expert Witnesses: There are many kinds of experts who might play a role in a product liability case. Examples include engineers, quality control specialists, medical professionals, and financial experts. Our defective product lawyers work with a network of well-credentialed experts, and we know how to get the most value out of their deposition.
- Litigating Your Case If Necessary: Should the defense refuse to pay a fair settlement, we are not afraid to file a lawsuit and enter litigation. Our attorneys have extensive experience in every stage of litigation including trial.
Discuss Your Case with a Greenville Product Liability Attorney
Time is of the essence because valuable evidence that could strengthen your claim may be altered or destroyed. For a free consultation with a defective product lawyer, call us today at 864-585-3873 or send us an email.
DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THIS INFORMATION SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS A DESCRIPTION OR CHARACTERIZATION OF THE QUALITY OF THE FIRM'S REPRESENTATION AND IN NO WAY SHOULD BE INTERPRETED AS A GUARANTEE OF A SPECIFIC RESULT FOR YOUR CASE OR ANY CASE. EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT AND MUST BE EVALUATED ON ITS OWN MERITS.