Greenville Nursing Home Negligence & Abuse Attorneys
Our nursing home abuse and negligence attorneys in Greenville are proud to offer compassionate representation to victims and their families. We know how devastating it is to find out that a loved one was mistreated at a long-term care facility, and we will do everything in our power to help you pursue justice and compensation.
We don’t charge anything for the consultation, and no attorneys’ fees will be due unless we win. Call 864-585-3873 to speak with a member of our team.
What Sets Hodge & Langley Apart from Other Law Firms?
One of the most important steps you can take after discovering that a loved one was abused or neglected in a nursing home is to call an attorney. Unfortunately, many lawyers lack the experience, knowledge, or tenacity to provide effective representation.
At Hodge & Langley Law Firm, we treat each client as if they are a member of our family. Our team works diligently to make sure we have the strongest case possible before settlement negotiations begin, and we are not afraid to enter litigation if the defense refuses to settle.
Here are some of the factors that set us apart from other nursing home abuse lawyers in Greenville:
- Relevant Knowledge: The case law and statutes that pertain to nursing home neglect and abuse are incredibly complex, as are the procedures involved in pursuing damages. Many law firms that accept these cases are primarily focused on other legal areas such as car accidents or employment law. It is essential that you find a lawyer who has handled cases like your own. Our attorneys have extensive experience and a track record of success in tort cases involving neglect or abuse at long-term care facilities.
- Trial Experience: Thankfully, most personal injury claims are resolved without going to trial, and this is usually in the best interests of all parties involved. That said, it is important that you find an attorney who is willing to go all the way to trial if necessary. Some lawyers want to avoid trial at all costs because trial involves extra time, effort, and expenses. At Hodge & Langley Law Firm, we relish the opportunity to go to trial when it is in our client’s best interests to do so.
- A Track Record of Success: You should always evaluate a law firm’s track record of success before enlisting their legal services. Our team has won substantial settlements and verdicts in cases of varying complexity.
- A History of Satisfied Clients: When you’re recovering from serious injuries, you deserve compassion and empathy. Our nursing home neglect attorneys in Greenville understand the physical, emotional, and financial stress that our clients are experiencing. We are committed to getting our clients and their families the results they deserve without undue stress or delays.
- Availability: You should turn to a practice that offers free consultations and will return your calls and emails promptly. Being accessible is one of our top priorities. We make ourselves available to the best of our ability including on weekends to answer our clients’ questions and to provide updates on their cases.
- A Vast Legal Network: While you deserve the personal touch of a small firm, your case might demand the knowledge and resources of a large practice. Fortunately, our attorneys work with a broad network of specialists in many domains—from accident reconstructionists to medical doctors to financial experts. We often rely on these professionals for assistance when building claims, and they may also provide deposition should your case proceed to discovery.
Set up a Free Consultation with a Nursing Home Abuse & Negligence Lawyer in Greenville
Call 864-585-3873 to set up a free, no-obligation case review. You can also send us an email from our Contact Page.
DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THIS INFORMATION SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS A DESCRIPTION OR CHARACTERIZATION OF THE QUALITY OF THE FIRM'S REPRESENTATION AND IN NO WAY SHOULD BE INTERPRETED AS A GUARANTEE OF A SPECIFIC RESULT FOR YOUR CASE OR ANY CASE. EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT AND MUST BE EVALUATED ON ITS OWN MERITS.