Greenville Medical Malpractice Attorneys
At Hodge & Langley Law Firm, our Greenville medical malpractice attorneys have the knowledge, experience, and resources to provide effective representation in even the most complex cases. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis, so no attorneys’ fees will have to be paid unless we win.
If you cannot come to us, we will come to you. To speak with a member of our team, call 864-585-3873.
Qualities That Set Us Apart from Other Law Firms
It goes without saying that a botched medical procedure or misdiagnosis can derail your life. You might have to put important plans on hold and shoulder the burden of unexpected medical bills, lost income, and other costs. Although hiring a medical malpractice attorney is a smart decision if you intend to bring a claim, there can be major differences in the quality of representation offered by different law firms.
Below are some of the factors that set Hodge & Langley Law Firm apart from other practices in South Carolina:
- We Have the Right Experience: You need to find a law firm that has a track record of success in medical malpractice cases. That means we have an in-depth understanding of the relevant case law, statutes, and proceedings. We can anticipate dispute before they arise, gather time-sensitive evidence, and avoid the costly oversights that might be made by a less experienced lawyer.
- We Have Excellent Reviews from Past Clients: Any attorney can come across as compassionate, eager, and knowledgeable during your initial consultation, but there’s no guarantee they will provide the tenacious representation they’ve promised. User reviews and testimonials are a great way to vet the services provided by an attorney.
- We Have Litigation Experience: Many attorneys are averse to going to trial, and some may even advise their clients to accept an unfair settlement to avoid the headache and hassle of litigation. However, if the opposing party is not open to paying a reasonable settlement, it is vital to have a successful litigator on your side who is willing to go to trial if it is in your best interests. Our law firm has won substantial settlements and verdicts, and we have extensive experience at every stage of litigation including trial.
- We Are Accessible: A lawyer who does not communicate is one who will leave you in the dark, which can be incredibly stressful when you’re in the midst of a medical malpractice case. That won’t be a concern when our law firm is on the job. We will make every effort to be available when you need guidance.
- We Are Honest: An honest lawyer will never guarantee you a specific result in a personal injury case. Our attorneys will be transparent about not only the strengths of your case but also its weaknesses.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Greenville
Schedule a free consultation by calling 864-585-3873. If you decide to hire us for representation, no attorneys’ fees will be owed unless we win your case.
DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THIS INFORMATION SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS A DESCRIPTION OR CHARACTERIZATION OF THE QUALITY OF THE FIRM'S REPRESENTATION AND IN NO WAY SHOULD BE INTERPRETED AS A GUARANTEE OF A SPECIFIC RESULT FOR YOUR CASE OR ANY CASE. EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT AND MUST BE EVALUATED ON ITS OWN MERITS.