Now, more than ever, Hodge & Langley Law Firm is fully committed to your case during the coronavirus outbreak.
To all of our clients and friends:
God bless each and every one of you. The current pandemic carries an enormous amount of stress and uncertainty. We care about you and what you are going through.
Our firm is open and available. Feel free to communicate by telephone, video conference, email or in-person. Hodge & Langley remains fully staffed. Our paralegals and attorneys are accessible to you. Our office is open at 229 Magnolia Street, Spartanburg, SC 29306.
The general phone number is 864-585-3873. Should circumstances dictate the physical office closes down, our staff remains available to you.
Staff Phone Extensions:
- Charlie Hodge, attorney — ext. 101
- Ryan Langley, attorney — ext. 106
- Tyler Rody, attorney — ext. 114
- Regina Champion, paralegal — personal injury ext. 105
- Chona Cheek, paralegal — personal injury ext. 117
- Michelle Casey, paralegal — workers compensation ext. 100
- Lindsey Hudgins, paralegal — workers compensation ext. 103
- Alison Trudeau, paralegal — medical malpractice ext. 104
- Tracy Pack, office manager — ext. 102
You may also contact any of us by email at:
- Charlie Hodge — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Langley — email@example.com
- Tyler Rody — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regina Champion — RChampion@hodgelawfirm.com
- Chona Cheek — CCheek@hodgelawfirm.com
- Michelle Casey — MCasey@hodgelawfirm.com
- Lindsey Hudgins — LHudgins@hodgelawfirm.com
- Alison Trudeau — ATrudeau@hodgelawfirm.com
- Tracy Pack — TPack@hodgelawfirm.com
If you have a current case, be sure to keep us up to date on any change of circumstances.
Our firm appreciates you and the opportunity to serve you.
- Charlie Hodge and Ryan Langley