Free Initial Consultation
We all rely on and trust our doctors and other health care professionals to provide proper and timely diagnosis and treatment of our medical problems and, in most instances, quality care is what we receive. Unfortunately, sometimes doctors and health care professionals make gross mistakes that cause great consequences to their patients and their patients’ loved ones.
The Hodge & Langley Law Firm has nearly thirty years experience in the area of medical malpractice and has the resources and expertise to investigate your circumstances to determine whether medical malpractice has been committed. If so, the lawyers of Hodge Law Firm will work to pursue justice from the responsible entity and compensation for you and your loved ones.
Our medical malpractice lawyers offer a free initial consultation to discuss your medical malpractice case and typically handle medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay nothing up front for our legal services. If we represent you on a contingency basis and are successful, our fee will be a percentage of the settlement or award we obtain for you; if we are not successful, you will owe us no attorney fees.
Some specific examples of medical malpractice cases:
See our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about Medical Malpractice.
Child who suffered brain damage and developed cerebral palsy as a result of mismanagement of labor and delivery
- Failure to diagnose and treat a spinal infection in a timely manner
- Mismanaged anesthesia resulting in death
- Failure to diagnose aortic dissection
- Recoveries for victims of dangerous drugs and pharmaceutical products, including Baycol, Prempro, Rezulin, Fen Phen, Breast Implants and latex gloves
- Foreign objects left inside surgery patients including sponges, towels, and instruments